All offers will be considered
€ 190,000.00All offers will be considered
The house was built in 2006, and has a BER C2 The attic is ready for conversion and stretches the whole length of the property. Taste and class are just some of the words that spring to mind when describing this property. The décor is homely and to a superior standard internally.
The front entrance hall gives access to a bright and welcoming sitting room, featuring a solid multi fuel burner, which heats the radiators and water. A duel heating system includes oil fired heating as another option with a separate immersion heater for hot water supply. Double Patio doors provide access to the rear garden, allowing the discerning purchaser to enjoy the best of the sunshine south facing for most of the day.
While to the rear of the property is a spacious kitchen cum dining room the kitchen has built in units with breakfast bar which seats 6. The utility room off it with toilet and sink unit en-suite the back door in the Utility room also leads to the garden. There are four bedrooms, master bedroom en-suite. There are three bedrooms to the front of the property with the fourth bedroom which has an en-suite and main bathroom to the rear which includes shower unit, sink, and bath. Three of the bedrooms feature double fitted wardrobes. (One of the bedrooms is used as a study and bedroom when needed)
Overall, the excellent presentation of this property internally and externally coupled with its central location between Roscommon & Castlerea and less than an hour from Ireland West International Airport (Knock) makes is truly magnificent. This property must be viewed to fully appreciate all it has to offer. Galway can be reached within one hour and a half and Sligo within an hour.
View on Map
- aprox 15 minute drive to River Suck Valley Way with lakes and rivers for fishing
- Aprox 40 minutes drive from Carrick on shannon on Ireland Waterways
- Aprox. 20 minutes drive from Roscommon town
- Attic ready for conversion
- Built in cooker lighting and fittings included in sale
- built on high ground
- Castle Multi Burner - dual central heating
- Elevated site
- Enclosed mature 3/4 acre garden
- Fitted Wardrobes in all rooms
- flood free and easy to insure
- Innaculately presented four bed bungalow and workshop (24'x12')
- Landscaped front and back gardens
- Lovely neighbours
- South facing
- unsurpassed views of surrounding countryside